Durex Fetherlite Thin Condoms online in Pakistan
Delay Condoms & Studded Condoms – Ribbed Condoms
Bringing people closer together, Durex Fetherlite condoms are the thinnest condoms in the Durex Product range.
Still providing the same high level of reassurance and protection, they’re shaped to be easier to put on and provide a better, sleeker fit and feel during sex. Buy Original Durex Featherlite thin Condoms online in Pakistan
Text on pack:
- 3 super fine condoms with sensi-fit for even greater feeling where it matters
- 100% electronically tested
- Smells better
- Super fine natural rubber latex condoms, straight walled and teat ended, transparent and lubricate, nominal width: 56mm
- Durex Fetherlite Ultra condoms are super fine with sensi-fit for even greater feeling. They are on average 20% thinner than our standard latex condoms while still providing a high level of security and protection. All our latex condoms exceed the ISO4074:2002 International Quality Standard for male natural rubber latex condoms.
- Please read the leaflet inside the pack carefully
- Using a “Play” lube from Durex with condoms can enhance sex. All “Play” lubes from Durex are condom safe, unlike oil-based lubricants which can damage condoms.
- No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV or sexually transmitted infections.
- Use a condom only once.
How to use Condoms?
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.