Durex Extended Pleasure Condoms
Durex Condoms helping make him long-lasting
Durex Extended Pleasure condoms contain a special lubricant inside the condom (made with 5% benzocaine) that helps delay climax and prolong sexual excitement for longer lasting lovemaking. The climax control lubricant is released by body heat after the condohypoallergenico the penis so that the penis head is desensitized, allowing you to withstand much more stimulation before climaxing. Your partner will experience no loss of sensation but will gain the satisfaction of longer intercourse.
The external lubricant contains no spermicide. The Durex Extended Pleasure is clear, has a reservoir tip, and is made from hypo allergenic natural rubber latex. The thickness is .07 mm. Once you use this special condom, your partner will never let you buy anything else! Luckily they are priced well at British Condoms every day of the week.
The Durex Extended Pleasure condoms has a special lubricant containing benzocaine on the inside to slow him down. The lubricant on these condoms can cause a rash, irritation, burning, or itching. Don’t get it in your eyes, and wash it off after use. If you experience irritation, stop using the condom. If there’s no improvement, see your doctor. Do not use these condoms if you or your partner has inflamed or broken skin. If you or your partner experiences breathing difficulties, or get blue lips when using these condoms, stop using them immediately and call a doctor.
- Stimulating raised dot texture
- Straight walled & teat ended
- Transparent & lubricated natural rubber condoms
- Length: 180 mm (min.)
- Width: 53 ± 2 mm
- Nominal width 56mm
- Extended Pleasure lubricant contains benzocaine 5% to prolong climax
- Easy-On shape
- Dermatologically tested
- 100% electronically tested
Ribs and Dots designed to speed her up, and a special lube to slow him down.
Using these condoms means they smell better so there are no unpleasant distractions, you can just relax and enjoy.
Usage: Use a condom only once
Quantity: 12 Condoms in each box.
How to use Condoms?
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backwards, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.