Trojan BareSkin Our Thinnest Condoms
Textured Condom Studded 10 Lubricant Condoms
Trojan BareSkin Thinnest Condoms are designed with deep ribs to increase stimulation. These condoms have deep ribbing at the base and the end for an enhanced effect on both partners, while silky smooth lubricant ensures comfort and sensitivity. They’re made from premium quality latex and are electronically tested to help ensure reliability. These condoms reduce the risk of unintended pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections (STIs) while you play. For extra safety, there is a special reservoir end. Includes one 10 count box of Trojan Ultra Ribbed Latex Condoms. Trojan Brand condoms are America’s #1 condom, trusted for over 100 years. The Trojan Brand promotes a safe, healthy, and fun sex life. Trojan Brand is dedicated to delivering innovative, high-quality products that offer pleasure and protection.
America’s #1 Condom, Trusted for over 80 years. If used properly, latex condoms will help reduce the risk of HIV infection(AIDS) and many other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Thin and textured? That’s definitely a win-win situation. Our thinnest textured condoms give you the sensitivity you expect from BareSkin™ and the stimulation your partner wants from elevated studs. And the roomy design of this condom’s shape offers even more comfort.
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensation
- The special reservoir end holds more sperm for extra protection
- Premium latex helps reduce the risk of pregnancy and STIs
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability
- Available in a 10-count pack
How to use Condoms?
- Use a new condom for each act of sex.
- Tear open the package carefully. Do not use fingernails, teeth, or anything that can damage the condom.
- Before any sexual contact, place the condom on the head of the erect penis with the rolled side out.
- Unroll or pull the condom all the way to the base of the erect penis. If the condom doesn’t unroll easily, it may be on backward, damaged, or too old. Throw it away and start over with a new condom.
- Immediately after ejaculation, hold the rim of the condom in place and withdraw the penis while it is still erect.
- Dispose of a used condom by wrapping it in tissue and throwing it into the trash. Wash your hands with soap and water.